i.Fairy Nobluk Aqua & Grey Lens Review ✩

Hello there, lovelies ~
How’s your day going? I’m just lazing around _(:3 」∠)_

Today I’m gonna show of two pair of lenses from the brand i.Fairy from the Nobluk collection, which I got from Lensvillage. As per usual, no problems with the delivery, I received them around 3-4 weeks after placing my order.


Nobluk Aqua Blue









Comfort: ✩✩✩✩✩
These were super soft and comfortable, I couldn’t feel them at all!
Color: ✩✩✩
These are two toned lenses, the rim is lightblue and gradually changes to yellow towards the middle. Also note that these lenses aren’t super vibrant and colorful, so they might not show up on everyone’s eyes. The blue doesn’t show up on my eyes very well, but they blend really well with my natural eyecolor.
Enlargement: ✩✩✩✩
These are 16 mm in diameter, so they’re quite large. The outer rim is subtle and not solid, giving the lenses a softer look.



Nobluk Grey 







Comfort: ✩✩✩✩✩
These felt exactly like the blue pair, so there's not much to add. I did wear them to school one day and noticed they did make my eyes a little dry after a couple of hours, so I'd recommend bringing eye drops
Color: ✩✩✩
These are two toned lenses, the rim is light grey and gradually changes to yellow towards the middle. Also note that these lenses aren’t super vibrant and colorful, so they might not show up on everyone’s eyes. These lenses mixes extremely well with my eyes, making them look a bit sharper with a grey hue. I love these for everyday lenses!
Enlargement: ✩✩✩
The outer rim is subtle and not solid, giving the lenses a softer look. These are 16 mm in diameter, like the other pair - but since it mixes with my own eyecolor so well they don´t make my eyes look oversized unlike the blue ones did.



I'm very pleased with these lenses - especially the grey ones! They're probably the most natural looking lenses I've owned, despite their size ( ´・o・)

Have a nice, calm evening, lovelies 





No comments:

Post a Comment