My bad experience with PinkyParadise

I bet a lot of people who buy lenses know about PinkyParadise, I mean it's one of the biggest companies in the market. They supply a large number of different colored lenses and cosmetics as well as posting instruction videos about lenscare.

I have ordered lenses from them before, the first lenses I used for Ciel was from there if I can recall right. However, I'd say out of all the times I've ordered from there, there've been a problem about half of the time. Really uncomfortable lenses, damaged lenses on arrival, orders not getting confirmed, loss of package and so on... 
And yes, this might have to do with me just being unlucky, but if my experienceses with them haven't been majorly positive I'd say that's not very good. So, now on with the story

Last November I ordered two pair of lenses, and I expected them to show up around 3-4 weeks after placing the order, like usual, but after 6 weeks I still had gotten no indication the package was on its way. So I contacted them, and the package was apparently in Germany, not on its way to my address, but back to the PP HQ. They said that this was cause nobody had been at home when the package was delivered, so it was sent back. The strange thing is; we had gotten no mail or information at all saying the package had arrived. Usually they send the package to a local post office but apparently not this time?

So we ask them about this and they say that once the package arrives at their HQ they'll send it back once again, and this might take up to two weeks. So we wait.

It has been about three weeks by now, yet nothing, so we contact them, only for them to say that the package is lost! MHM.
But, they agree on sending a new package, which is expected to show up around 10th of January. And we wait again.

Later into January, nothing. We start to wonder if this package is also lost.

So we contacted them and, once again, the package is lost!
They offer to send a new package with express shipping, and we tell them that we better not be the ones paying for it ($15!!!)
When they replied, they were sorry to inform us that the items I had ordered were out of stock. . . yeah. 

Still waiting on a refund, but I'm NEVER gonna buy from them again. This is actually one of the reasons I haven't done a new costest in a while, the lenses I was waiting on was supposed to arrive in November/Early December of last year. 

Again, this might just be my bad luck, but I do feel like this could've been avoided if PP hade better service, and I do want my money back. Anyways, this was all I had to say for now, bye ☆

Note; I've given them until Sunday (19/02) to give me my money back. If they do not I will contact my friends who work with them and ask if they can help me out. 

2 comments:

  1. Umm, that sucks. Like, really.

    I'm thinking though that the first problem, the one with it being sent back to them, could easily just have been Postnord (aka Postmord) fucking things up like always. I say this because I've had several packages from Asia (Japan) being sent back and, both times, I got no notification whatsoever. I was fuming mad, to say the least. At least when I sent a mail to Postnord and raged about it I got some compensation goods (free stamps and a cinema ticket)...

    So yeah, while there is a slight chance that all of these lost packages is just really bad luck with the post (I mean, if something really ~gets lost~ then it's not the store's fault because they have no control of the postal service) I'm still really bummed that it happened to you several times with the same order – it's unreal. Honestly, the sudden "out of stock" thing sounds like a possible lie though, or like they got tired of you for being a troublesome customer, idk. I REALLY HOPE that you get your refund because otherwise it's a really shitty way of them to do business. You have the right to be angry and disappointed.

    I've personally probably never had issues with PinkyParadise, except for that ever since they changed their payment system my payments aren't going through and thus I haven't bothered ordering from them...

    https://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is I usually get things through DHL and that has never been a problem before, if they suddenly sent it via Postnord that'd be kinda strange? ;;

      Delete