I.Fairy Super Crystal Review ✩

Hello there, here comes the second review of the week! I.Fairy Super Crystal ☆


These lenses are of the same brand as I stated in my last review, even though I was planning on getting purple ones I ended up with blue ones because I'm a sucker for blue lenses _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):

 


 

Comfort: ★★★★★
These lenses are very comfortable to wear despite them being so large. My eyes tend to get dry while wearing larger lenses, but there were no problems with these. 
Color: ★★★★☆
The color of these lenses are so cool. I love blue lenses and sadly they don't blend well with my eyes ;; I think these would look amazing on someone with light eyes.
Enlargement: ★★★★★
These lenses are 16 mm in diameter, so they are definitely large. Due to how comfy they are I recommend these if you're going to wear lenses for a long time for a convention or the like. 

These lenses surprised me due to the enlargement and bold color, but I'm very happy with them! For more photos of these, go to my Instagram c: 


No comments:

Post a Comment